Lakarsk is growing, as we are able to attract more and more SME clients to our office. We are therefore looking for highly qualified personnel. Will you help us serve our clients enthusiastically and optimally? Then you are welcome to roll up your sleeves and become part of our team!
As senior assistant accountant you are responsible for your client portfolio. You are the point of contact for the client, manage your colleagues, coordinate the work process and ensure that our high quality standards are met. You assess administrations, compile financial statements and interim figures and prepare tax returns. In addition, you hold meetings with clients and you can be deployed periodically on temporary (interim) assignments. You will be involved by the Partners in determining the policy of the office.
To be able to perform the position well, Lakarsk expects the following from you:
- You have a completed higher professional (HBO) education in Accountancy.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- You are well-versed in professional technology and are driven to keep this up to date.
- You are proactive and take responsibility for your client portfolio.
- You are willing to occasionally work outside regular working hours.
- You have good communication skills.
- You see it as a challenge to deliver added value to customers.
- You are a team player and have experience in supervising colleagues.
What does Lakarsk offer?
We are a practice involved in compiling financial statements with challenging and diverse types of clients. As a true "compiler" you will feel right at home here. In addition, we are an enthusiastic and young team with experienced and committed colleagues. The atmosphere is open, informal and friendly. You get a lot of responsibility and the freedom to do as you see fit.
Besides a pleasant working environment, we offer good terms of employment (in line with market conditions). In addition, we pay much attention to various personnel activities.
Are you interested? Then apply immediately and mail your motivation and curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions about this vacancy please call us at telephone number +31 (0) 70 359 65 38.